text-align:center;



Monday, May 25, 2009 | 10:29 PM

Went Sakura to eat, DARLING TREAT One! THANKS! ATE ALOT.. But I think the food not nice enough for me to finish all.. Salmon is always nice. Then I think this bobochacha I make for her.. SHOULD BE SWEET ENOUGH Le hor? haha.. Training these days, didnt study much, NAPFA coming... Kinda stress with all these works coming. Though i quit my job, i am still as busy as ever. Haha.. Doing fine as always. Everyday with darling is the happiest thing ever le. RIGHT? hahahahaha! ok.. Nothing much to blog.. Love her. Good nights!







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥