Friday, March 27, 2009 | 3:02 AM
A day out..
Have been doing surveys, working like hell these days, and it ended up just little money.. Money is not easy.. Every success, gone through a very big JUMP in their life.. Only the ones that are willing to excel and believe in themself can do it. I really wonder if I can really make it one day. Beside having confidence in myself, there are times I doubt myself. Asking am I doing my best, what am I heading for, for what I have done, is everything in life going at the right path, am I able to be who I wanted to be..
After the whole 2 days being with precious, I went to met chua and friends. Went over to hui ping house. Watched Underworld, it was great.. Sorry to darling the show ending around 2.30am, but it is too tempting to continue watch. =) You will forgive me right. I know u will, right? Hee!
Walking alone home... It have been months i didnt walked home from mrt. Just that path, i wonder why..... Thoughts just comes and go.. Maybe that is how things felt.... That path brings me back to my own self.. The self that I liked most. Where my surrounding is quiet, only me alone, talking inside me.. Thoughts just come rushing through, everything I had done from my past to now. Its like a rush back to past.. Is everything that I have done right or wrong? Did i ever regret my decisions? Did I did the wrong things? Does my choices done are according to how I feels? At that moment, I told myself that at times, there wont always come with a win-win situation. I have been trying.. Hoping that everyone carries a smile, maybe that is the only dream I can have, but life is made that way. Emotions cannot be changed.. Probably I am weird to think of things around, I knew while walking that long and straight path home. I told myself that what happened in the past, and Now.. What is important is now.. You right infront of me.. I really wanted to give u all, really all I can.. Remembering all your smiles, just wished that for life, it stays with me. Wrinkles comes and still we are smiling with one another.. =)
Giving my thoughts today. I told myself, forgive and forget is the wrong way.. I may be wrong. But... Reflecting choices in life.. Forgive and dont forget, learnt from mistakes and do not forget them.. There is always a chance to change over no matter how bad u are.. In every heart of every living thing, they deserved life.. Appreciate everything, that will make life more easy to go on.. Even if taking humilation in the future, I wont back out, I will still smile.. Be it that life is difficult, I know that every heart have their good side. Just thoughts... Around me... Probably everyone needs a time when everything is quiet, to think through every part of their life. Everyone around that comes and go, dont regret as its over.. Remember now there is always a chance to make the best out of yourself, be it character or capability wise, can be everything..
I really dont know why am I saying all these.. Just have to type it out to let it out.. Just want to thanks everyone around.. Especially my family and you dear.. They are like my pillar and you are someone that makes me feel and understand that life is precious.. Thanks everyone that smiles to me, every smiles brighten a person day. Yeap! true!
Thats all I want to say about how I felt.. Good nights everyone.. Good nights darling.. Loves..