text-align:center;



Thursday, March 12, 2009 | 3:41 AM

Mini Steamboat at Novena with darling.
Time to do some posting.. Monday I meet my dear for dinner.. Very very late I reach from IMM, I travel down to NSQ.. TIRED! Ok the steamboat is nice and cool!
Taken by EUNICE, Unpleasant ugly face
Taken by JonTan, pleasant and pretty and sweet and precious face!!
Here is the steamboat! DRY at first..
Its salty so I giving it a 6/10
We want to start cooking other things, they will add soup for us. But still its salty. But overall, considers not a bad place to dine in if the weather is very cold... Hot soup keeps u warm!~







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥