text-align:center;



Sunday, March 22, 2009 | 12:00 AM

Was so tired these days. WORKING like almost everyday. Getting sick badly, sore throat and cough plus headache. While I'm working, Eunice precious is working hard too. For her back conditions, working so hard makes me worry. She is so clumsy. That makes me even more worried. Miss her so much that I have flash back everyday, about the day of her operation. I know that she may leave me, that feeling is bad. You will feel that you miss her so much, you cannot wait to see her, you fear that she will leave you and what are you going to do if she is gone. Mind blank. But knowing that everything is over now, it is a good lesson to make sure that our loved one are being cherished and loved. As everyone says that love at this age is very fragile, easy to be break up, but it is really not a matter of loving one another at a younger age. If we are serious of our relationship, nothing can break us up. Be it seeing one another for 50 - 60 years, I really dont mind. That 50-60 years will be filled with smiles together with you. Today's blog is to you and people whom knows who is their love one and life long partners.

Ok.. Time to have some fun.
If you have a love one in your heart or already have a love one. Just list out 10 things you like about him or her. Not a very hard challenge, hard one is the next question..
1. Character is the most important to love her first, she cherished her live, she shows her care to everyone.
2. Her smiles (Cheer up my mood)
3. Her hugs (Warm and everlasting feel)
4. Her kisses (Its always sweet)
5. Her angry face(Try making your love one smile when they get angry, u will know why)
6. When she hold my hand so hard and pull me downwards. (haha, that is her cute side for me)
7. Her massage (its sweet after a hard day work)
8. When she give me no choices. (when I say I dont want buy take away food up my house, she will say I love you, do I have a choice? hahaha.. Hugs)
9. When she say she miss me and love me. (Its not bored to keep hearing that, in fact more sweet and loving)
10. Her voice when she just wake up.

Ok! Hard question! 5 things you dont like about her.
1. Dont talk to me when angry. (but i understand, who angry can still hee hee ha ha to you.)
2. She dont know what am I talking ( its also understandable, its my fault)
3. When her mood swings ( WOOTS!)
4. When she had her flu (haha!)
5. She is in trouble and I cannot make it there. ( I really have no choice, but yeah, I really cannot do anything, unless I dont want my job)

So hard to think of 5 things, but easy for the 10 things. OK! I am done. Precious must play too!! Love u!! MUACKS!!! hugs! I really miss you, hopefully we will enjoy ourself soon next month! =D Good nights to everyone. I know some faces will be like that =_= when they read my blog. At least Yuhan, DONT have my face liao! haha!

Darling....







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥