Saturday, February 28, 2009 | 12:33 AM
*(@#(*&@#&@(#&
DAMN! Cannot tahan!
Jon Tan Officially transfered from Novena to Dhoby Ghaut
Baleno to Ip Zone!
WHAT are the damn changes!
1.The shop there is dirty
2. It is horrible with clothes that so easy to slide off and get messy!
3. The print tees are so thin that I hate wearing it.
4. The people there non-stop, and the way they mess it up! Its horrible!
5. I am not the only one suffering!
6. It takes me 50min to reach there. bus stamp.
7. near town can go shopping often.
8. No more good and cheap food! DAMN!
Curses to all the people who resign and leave all the shit that they didnt clear before leaving?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Good thing here!
1. Very busy, time past very fast.
2. Lee is a good in-charge, though i love novena more!
3. ALOT x33? aiya... as long mess up my shirts, &^!@&( Off!
4. I have a new brand and a new place? =_=
Ok... I am done!
Today darling visited me, I am happy of course!! =D Had dinner with her at bedok, not very nice. Just a few more days to 9th months! time flies!! ahhhh!!! Love u so much! Work more!!! cannot wait to enjoy~ Miss you! hugs!!