2 More weeks! Holiday! Ok.. I am done with the stupid london chocoroll song, its bullshit! haha! Went kenneth house yesterday, play games and do funny stuffs, so funny!! haha.. I have not get the picture, so most probably Kat and Hui Ping have, but Kat will post first.. Finally common test over and up next its Exams on 17, 19, 23th. Zzz....
But I still enjoyed myself after common test.. Played Dota and skype with enblin, ivan, zh and dickson until 4am.. Crazy and fun.. haha! Won 3 in a row... ok. Nothing much to say.
Love my precious! Miss her alot! Going to WORK le.. Hugs and kisses... BYE!!!!
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum