text-align:center;



Sunday, January 11, 2009 | 9:13 PM

8th Jan ~ 9th Jan
My precious turned 18!
Heh.. Got all my plan well in head, but always always and always things dont go my way of how i plan though.. awww.. But its ok.. My change of surprising her still works.. =)
Ok.. I am suppose to do a lot on her birthday de, that shall wait till her mum accepts me to be with her? =D So I stayed over on purpose on the 8th.. I cant bear to leave her.. haha! crazy me..
Played Majiong with her and her sister and her sister's BF. I won the 1st round, with eunice's mum help, think she gave me luck, when she beside, the tiles i take hor, all very power, but i dont know how to play! LOL! These tiles.. All i ownself take.. Except for the Fa CAI! This is Wu tai LEH!
Eunice"DAI SAI!"
Won the Queen of majiong! 2nd round she won though~
Ok.. Rush back home in the morning, 9am have programming class, i was late. My bag was so heavy, cause inside have the real present. Lucky I remembered there is a need to wrap up the purple decoy present, if not the surprise is a total failure. =) So In the morning.. After I get them, I wrote her the wishes, a very special one, but my handwriting, its so precious when i tried hard to write nicer but fails! HAHAHA! Awaiting for sch end, cannot wait to see her, because my darling is pretty with her dress for presentation! Hee! Seoul Garden after slacking in sch for 3 hours.. Kinda pek chek waiting for darling teacher's car, but i am patient, till 5pm, i cannot take it, i cannot be late for reservation, because vizards are late comers~~ HAHA! Just like me.. So no choice, i took a cab down~~
Darling!
Me! not photogenic! up there is ^
Philip and Cheng lip
So called the only people i talk to in poly life. Cheng lip is the best! LOL! Hardworking and no matter how u scold him, he wont get angry. He is the winner, someone i respect ba..
OK! Poor staff the 383.20 cents paid off! LOL!! HAHAAHAHA!
They change the hot plate for us more than 4 times.
Our Fried Rice! Nice!
Darling with her sunflower by jess!!
I need to instruct her for so long to pose, because she wont stop moving, like a kid like that.. HAHA!
Feed her eat! Her cake by jasmine....
May I know.. Who choose the ice cream? I know.. The idea is by Ping! HAHA! U sure know eunice's mind, she imagined that ice cream was with candles, while u all are taking the candles.. I smile inside my heart though! Tried to block her from looking outside also.. The person who choose the flavours, the combination is nice.. She likes it..
There is my girl. So sweet.
Chua help us take. I think our clique likes to take photos, maybe wei liang no. The rest ahhhh... LOL.. U know, I know!
Make her wish, wonder what is it.. =) hopefully, it came true..
Darling still dont seems 18 years old, can make mickey mouse shape out of the ice cream..
Lastly, its my actual present. The story behind is ornament is that this little boy is telling stories about poohbear and piglet great adventures to the little dog, to give viewer understand that it is better with two. Added in 2 deers that i bought for her 8 months ago, before we are together. =)
Thanks to everyone that came, and wished her! Thanks vizards for always being so warm hearted! LOL! All so lovely~ Hmm.. People that bless others well, were being blessed as well.(nothing to do with god, that is how i think of life)







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥