Wednesday, October 15, 2008 | 10:49 PM
Darling improving~Ok... School is interesting this semester.. Gonna study well.. With Mr Cheng Lip! Today I tell him bring sunglass, ok for once in the blue moon he look different.. Not so nerd! Took a photo.. Post it another day.. Because my dear phone is with my dear Darling.. Her phone went for services.. Due to sms sent failure and other faults.... haha.. Then errr... There may be a chance her contacts will be lost.. Lets hope no... Her business do very big one.. I am peanuts compare to her.. But now she still recovering.. Think next year, she will be super busy! hahaa.... Walk around with darling at wisma, dote her, sayang, everything that I missed out for 20+days... LOL! Love you so much!!! Saw wei sum when we are leaving the place.. Got my present.. So sweet of her.. thank you sister!!!! Like it so much.. Nice and simple... Haha.. Ok.. Jia you for your school!!!
Good nights to darling and all...
Zzzz.. Tired...