text-align:center;



Friday, October 3, 2008 | 2:40 AM

Happy 4th month to Darling!! Love you!
Happy birthday to Xi Ping Sister!
Happy birthday to Carol!!!!
-
Missing you so much now.. Tommorrow will chat and chat.. Hopefully can look for you! here is the 4th month darling!!! Nice hor.. U forget how it looks.. It looks like this!! =) Muacks! Get well soon.. I will be waiting.. wait till we get to go out have fun, health more important so dont keep want to play ah... Back heal le, we can play till happy!!! haha.. Happy 4 months! Love you muack muack muacks!!!!!!
The outer bag, i think put cushion in very comfortable.

Side view(plastic not remove)

Front view(plastic not remove)

-
Events are alot.. One day alot things.. Have to decided what to do too.. Xi ping birthday, went to surprise her with made brownie and muffins...Ok.. Its their hardwork to make it, but its too sweet... Next time make others.. think everyone abit scared of brownie.. haha! After that took some photos, and then ME AGAIN! Bring everyone home.. But this time I am being let off.. Only need walk to khatib mrt.. BO BIAN! Everytime have event till late late, Jontan bring.. ivan's mum dont let and ivan 5.30am must wake up.. SO I solo home from khatib at 2am plus.. Actually its not bad.. Train myself more.. I am afraid of dark, i also dont know why...but when have people around, they scared, i will become very bold.. Alone, just now walk home i find it not scary anymore le.. No more horror shows for me again, just so hate it..
the brownie

The Muffins

Xi ping cuts the cake! In the end I cut..


Group photo, the best one i can find le.. haha.. Happy brithday Xi ping!!! =)

-
Darling! Wish you happy everyday with me, and always loveful... haha! Love you.. Good nights.... =)







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥