text-align:center;



Saturday, October 11, 2008 | 1:16 AM

School going to be open in 2 days time.. Means I get to see you more! heh! My darling moved back to pasir ris le.. House is big, more tiring for her to move around.. Room no television so she is going to be boreed for 2 days.. As for me.. 11th will be working morning shift and then after work go changi over night.. Have to wait for wei sum arrival back to singapore! Sunday should be a relax day for me before school starts.. Wonder is there volley ball.. But shall see how.. Dont have then I stay at home sleep... I miss you alot dear.. =)

Its going to be the hardest moment starting from 13th... Endure through.. Just 1 year! SO LONG! 365days of pain.... No one can feel it.. hugs.... Not just it pain, this cannot eat, that cannot.. Shall wait till the day everything is fine.. haha.. School going to be boring..... But seeing you in school is the main objective.. HAHA! ok.. I have nothing to say... Last week of working so hard.. The rest is survive through and save money for next year uses!!! Love you my darling! Good nights... Muacks...







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥