Yesterday is the first day of school, went to school with a holiday mood.. Meet my darling at 7.15am, auditorium.. Was so happy that I finally get to see her! hee.. Breakfast at macdonal and then off for lesson.. So scared people knock onto her.. haha.. Keep hold on her, but still afraid i hold onto her too tight.. Think now I can save money everyday le, darling always cannot finish her food, so I finish for her.. LOL.. Lunch break after some boring lessons, went to AMK HUB with darling, ronnie and willson for ICHIBAN.. I ate Beef curry and darling have her Half udon.. For the GUOZA i dont know how it taste like, didnt eat sia! Haha.. Next time ba.. After that darling went home le.. Love her so much.. Muacks~~ Today will be another day she goes home herself.. But wednesday is a different story le~ hehe..... Go out with u le!! Yay!! My darling~~ Ok.. that is all for blog.. Love u! Jia you and Get well soon.... =D Hug hugs~~
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum