text-align:center;



Monday, September 15, 2008 | 11:28 PM

Darling is fine!!!
It was a long process, where I meet her at 6.30am in the morning before her parents came, and then talk abit to darling.. I so going to miss you.. Before parents came, her head was paste with electrodes to see the nerve pulses during operation..

Parents came, and sent her to the operating theatre after a short talk.. After darling was sent in the theatre, We all went back to her ward and do our stuff.. Her daddy was a very funny person, her mummy was a little jokes but more on serious side person.. Her mei mei is as fierce as you darling.. We waited till 1pm plus and the nurse came and say her operation was a successful one and we can move up and see her now.. We STARED AT THE LIFT PRACTIACALLY FOR 1HOUR OK?! Everytime the lift stops at level 2 and come up level 6.. We waited for you to come out.. In the end, we found out its an FALSE ALARM!!! Eunice mummy heart sank, so as to all of us..

After the false alarm and the nurse got a great smacking by eunice mum, ohhh so like her style.. I think i am not scared of fierce people afterall.. haha.. After that we wait at level 6.. wait wait wait.. Kia gene came at 2.30pm.. continue to waittt...... Until its like 6pm plus, we have the information that the operation was a success.. I was very happy and relieve.. LOVE YOU!! Then I hug kia gene after dragging him behind.. Man hug of course.. not gay one.. He feel pain one! HAHA! He so gonna complain to darling after she gets well.. Then darling was seen after waiting for 1 hour... 7pm like that, and she was push in the ward 65 of level 6..

Was very worried of her.. After the nurse set up everything of her bed room, the nurse came out.. The first name called.... Its " Is JONATHAN!!!! here..." OMG.. At that moment, i am very happy and touched that she remembered me.. Love you darling!! But at another thought of my mind, her family can see I like her and she likes me.. I wish to visit darling everyday, but her mum is taking one week leave, if she sees me everyday, she will question me sooner or later.. On the 17 and 18th september, darling if i cannot make it.. Very sorry as a promise to see u everyday, I may end work at 6.30 or 7 or 7.30pm, so from vivo travel down maybe late, will try my best.. I will give my stars as promised.. =)

Results coming..
Love you darling! Get well soon.. I love you, I love you, ILOVEYOU!!! MUACKS!!!!







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥