text-align:center;



Tuesday, September 30, 2008 | 12:47 AM

Life is bored..
Holidays are for work... work till sian half liao... I shall say that I am doing same thing almost everyday, so blog for what.. EXCEPT FOR VOlley ball!! OMFG so fun... Especially when playing with a few average people ah, that will STEP! ENBLIN NEW WORD OTHER THAN "WTF!",
"QI SING!!!!!"

hahahhaha!!

I lucky to off on sunday then went out with them, lol.. Today i saw a red bag pack at square 2... Its so tempting la... I dont buy it, i will feel sorry for loving red.. HAHA.... okok.. ENough of rubbish.. Eunice dear is getting better, but pain more, cause of less pain killers intake.. But she will get well for sure.. open school will give her the maximum care!!! hee.. Love you darling... When u get to online can read my blog le ba.. I stop writing in the book le.. prefer typing... My words in the book is too un-readable...

Nights to all..
sweet dreams to my dear.. Love you! Muacks!







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥