Afternoon shift ok.. Half deaded, I woke up at 9am and get prepared to meet my bao bei at Novena, 11pm sharp.. So I was so lucky that my workfriend happen to late for work, so I have free cab ride there! haha~ Went KFC with darling for breakfast, ok its fattening but who cares.. After breakfast, we went to Anderson's icecream to buy cookies and cream ice cream, darling finishes it fast, but she is still fine.. Didn't caught sore troat, these days must take care of her REAL WELL~~~ HAHA.. So that she will be tip top conditions during her operation.. Went over to United square and shopping with darling.. She was craving for making her own cake at ben & jerry, we will do it one day ok? Hugs** Then went toys R us, darling sang all the children songs.. HAHA! Very cute to me, I know that you all dont know that my darling is cute... Wahaha!! Ok.. Sales was bad and boring and sleepy day today.. nothing to say about it lor.. Miss my darling throughout.. Ate the dark chocolates that she bought for me.. Thank you darling.. Love you lots! I go bath and sleep le.. Jontan Signing off le, 1:09am!! Bye everyone.. Loves~