text-align:center;



Sunday, August 31, 2008 | 1:44 AM

30th-31st Sep
Went to work at vivo city as a relief today.. Had a tiring day, after my work, I ran to tampines to look for my darling.. Dine in Aijisen for dinner.. Its great.. Love you! Shower u with all I have... =)

Dinner is over and went to changi and darling accompany me even when her back and head hurts.. Darling is not feeling well, but she is willing to follow me there.. And even forgot her pouch.. Will be seeing baobei later at novena.. But i have work, how i wish i have 1 day with her now.. shall wait for 3rd... Then we have a great talk.. hee..

And not forgetting wei sum sister farewell for china attachment.. All the best and good luck to yea! LOL.. Had supper at popeye, buy mash potatoes and coke only, all my sisters say not nice.. sadded.. haha.. Its nice lor!

Even if the world tries to part us, in my heart no one can part us.. I Love you....







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥