text-align:center;



Saturday, July 26, 2008 | 1:26 AM

Its Ending soon! Suffering going to be gone....
Was being tortured badly and getting more and more nerdy these days.. Did a whole big web design of this webpage(http://www.bergey.com/), by redesigning it into a better webpage.. Rushed this project out not sleeping at all.. I am sooo tired.. Up next I am left with visual basic(Internet programming), and my Reports!! Exam coming in 4weeks time, few more common test and practical test! Glad that it is getting over one by one... Haha..

Even though I studied everyday, but darling supports me.. happy~! haha.. Weather so cold these days.. Think its easy to caught a cold or fall sick, so advice everyone take care of themself.. Haha.. Gonna watch prom night with darling today(26/07/08)!
Hee.. Hopefully its nice! hahahhaa...

This is the dark chocolate my incharge treat me.. Nice!

This is my No.16! Everytime i get this table number!

Esplanade! Magic Box show! Its was nice.. So incredible! So Magical!~

Took some photo with my darling!~ Love youuu!!! Muacks!







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥