Happy 1st month with loves.. To say knowing u on the surface, know it quite alot through all ur stories ever since i know u 14th april the first ice skating outing.. where I really go and talk to you.. Before that was just focusing on being a father that lead a class.. LOL.. Darling likes to say I'm fine when she is not, so when she say really really I'm fine.. haha.. Darling I Love you loads!!~ muacks~!
Darling surprised me.. I'm so touched.. Thanks for everything.. love you.. This is No ordinary Pie! Darling went to this shop and baked her own! Its taste nice and even nicer when i know its you who made it.. Love you.. Love you alot.. I love you.. Thanks.. You are always perfect in my eyes.. =)
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum