text-align:center;



Tuesday, July 8, 2008 | 11:27 PM

I slack too much
okok.. Time to update my ownself, thursday maths test, project hand up and presentation and report writing.. Quite tiring but.. I can make it.. Darling was sick.. Though i nag her alot, i'm just worried u would fall, when i am not around unable to take care of u.. So.. before anythings happen, i wish i know it.. hopefully.. Now much tell darling to drink more water le.. hee.. I love u alot! Muacks!

Thought that wed suppose to go out de.. but now darling fall sick, planned majiong de.. but nvm.. she need rest now.. =D Me need to finish projects.. haha.. smiles everyone.. =))))

Labels:








Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥