HAPPY DAY!!!! TODAY is the last day of common test, did not very well for last paper, a little unexpected.. After that paper, i went to city hall with cheng lip, man his jokes so funny.. Cant stand him.. Make me laugh! LOL! He pei me until pasir ris mrt.. Damn funny, he said "Why am i with you until pasir ris.. It seems like i am wasting time" LOL! Cause he stayed in bukit batok, imagine him travalling back in 60min time.. LOL.. Thanks to him though, so good, accompanied me till pasir ris.. heh..
Its a happy day!! Happy happy happy! Meet my darling, I found her house myself! YAY! I ROCKS!! Planned to go swimming, had chicken rice before going.. Went swimming and dickson is the life guard.. Dicky Whistle at the cheenas!! I ask him why, he said " THEY CHUT STUNN MA" LOL.. LMAO.. He still said they no brains.. Cause those cheena walked into the water, a whole bunch la, not only one.. All walk in with slippers.. Empty Nut shell inside them.. HAHAHA!!
So we went to Gelare after the swim. Dickson 7pm break time.. waited for him and had dinner.. abit hungry now though.. 12.30am.. So while waiting for dickson, went somewhere after the ice cream in Gelare......... There is this performance of care bear.. There went my darling singing with the performance at downtown east..
-If you are happy- If You're happy and u know CLAP YOUR HANDS* TA! TA! If You're happy and u know CLAP YOUR HANDS* TA! TA! If You're happy and u know it and u really really know it If you happy and u know it CLAP YOUR HANDS* TA! TA!
If You're happy and u know Stomp Your Foot* BOMB! BOMB! If You're happy and u know Stomp Your Foot* BOMB! BOMB! If You're happy and u know it and u really really know it If you happy and u know it Stomp Your Foot* BOMB! BOMB!
If You're happy and u know Say Hu-RRAY!* Hu-RRAY!! If You're happy and u know Say Hu-RRAY!* Hu-RRAY!! If You're happy and u know it and u really really know it If You're happy and u know Say Hu-RRAY!* Hu-RRAY!!
If You're happy and u know CLAP YOUR HANDS* TA! TA! If You're happy and u know Stomp Your Foot* BOMB! BOMB! If You're happy and u know it and u really really know it If You're happy and u knowSay Hu-RRAY!* Hu-RRAY!!
If I'm happy and i know saylove Eu! Love you! If I'm happy and i know saylove Eu! Love You! If I'm happy and i know it and eu really really know it If I'm happy and i know say love Eu! TA! TA!* STOMP! STOMP!* HU-RAY!!* I LOVE EU!
Cute daoooo yao sii! LOVE U!! Muacks.. Good nights my darling..=D
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum