Life has its own parts. I have been MIA for a long time. Very sorry everyone.. Finally that school started to settle down, but still the project is as stressful as ever.. I GOT RID OF MY COMPUTER VIRUS. No More lag! Happy for myself.. I thanks everyone for the wishes of my 2nd step.. I know when I am not around, things happen very fast and unexpected, very sorry for all the shocked I gave.. I shall continue work hard for studies!! ALL THE BEST EVERYONE!~
TO ALL VIZARDS If ever I let her down, I own all milo dinosaur! LOL.. 20x2=$40 I know the 20 will come soon! HEHE! Not bad! Errr First I declare! Enblin own Chua a Meal! Shit u to bet on my stuffs! But U are forgiven. Gods have big heart! =)
Love u all Love eu..
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum