Round 1 of exams!!!! So! I had my paper of computer maths, think 6marks gone or more? forget le.. Wish I have my A~~ MY CHALLENGER DIDNT TURN UP.. TAN CHENG LIP!!! U said u will win me! I letting u win liao.. Faster.. I am so enjoyable.. ahahhahaa...
2 more rounds and that is it~~ 2nd round- Programming Last round- Web design test So.. All the best to all! DIDNT studied for this 2 subjects.. only interested in maths.. Wonder how dead i am now.. But i can do it ba.. haha..
Sho-u JAPANESE RESTARANT! IF I DONT GO, MY NAME NOT JONATHAN TAN ZHI JIE!!!!!
Cannot resist it.. So nice..
This will be my 1st order!!! LOL!!!
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum