haha.. Mum looks younger today and so my type.. Not the normal auntie pattern, she wore skinny jeans with a white polo, and her hair tied upwards.. So proud of her~ =D
OK! I went for work today! Fat mouse passed by while looking for her mum present, haha.. She claims she slim, but the face still the same, if not mouse is call for what.. wahaha!
After work, went to TCC dinner with family.. I eat the most again.. All the food goes to me, they give me portions.. Like as if my birthday, everything give me de.. what a sweet family.. Loves..
Regarding My sentosa trip Oh! it was fun even though it rain. We did creative stuff on the sand, sand castle failed.. Bought volley ball and frisbee~ WOOOOoo!! Can play next time le, cause i took the frisbee..
After sentosa, went to vivo swensen to eat.. NICE~ Black pepper chicken with wild rice and soup of the day(brocoli soup), and eunice take the free sald buffet for me, cause my set meal have.. I dont know how to take! hahaha! I didnt eat salad for years, but i ate the tomatoes happily and potato chips with cheese and thousand island.. =D
Not over yet for my fun day! Went to tampines, forget to see the counter girl there for enblin, but nvm.. Too bad.. Next time.. Went to century square to watch movie[Whats happen in Vegas] Quite nice and realistic.. Such things really can happen in life.. Love the light house inside the movie though.. Ohh.. I want to see the world before i die.. hee..
ok.. That is about all about blog, pictures? soon.. not now.. More work to do as exams draw nearer and projects.. Tomorrow will be doing all my homework and reformat com.. Hopefully after i reformat from home premium to business OS, it act as a new bought one, not something missing.. HAHA.. Good nights people =)
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum