Lack of time Ok! I dont know if I'm lousy at planning my time.. But I find it super hard to find time during year 2.. How much i wish one day is more than 24 hours.. Monday, I have no school, but I have to finish assignments.. Tue-I will be working.. Wed is the only day that I'm free.. Thur-Until 6pm and Friday -8.30pm end school..
Probably write it down here now.. Some Rough idea of my daily life: Monday-Clear projects and assignment/Revise my Modules Tue-Work Wed- Do Project/Go train my body, its getting weaker everyday/Go out to relieve Thur- Reach Home, Sleep early Fri- Reach Home, Sleep early Sat-Work Sun-Work
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum