Its just in a 2weeks time.. school will be opening at the 14th april, but I dont have school on mondays.. So 15th will be my 2nd year beginning date.. Its going to be harder by one lvl.. my 1st year GPA 3.0, its consider average point.. But still i need a 3.5 above for my futher studies.. Work hard this sem.. Hopefully I really put my heart in it, i often drift off my mind.. But I'll copy notes down this time.. =)
4, 5, 11, 12, 13, 14 april will be my working day i think.. as for 6-7 there is a chalet bbq held at east coast, going with ivan.. Ivan going to teach me the rubik's cube short cut formula.. =) 7th april afternoon I will be going to school for a last orientation training, I will be learning everything they teach the past days while I am working through out.. Then on the 8-10, the Freshman Orientation arrives, where I get meet my juniors and get my cca points.. haha.. working till open school after that.. What a busy holiday I have, totally packed up.. seems like open school, i need to sleep early again.. But that is a good thing too, meaning no going out late much.. CONTROL my time~~ LOL..
As for my clique, Everyone is doing fine for the RK house.. RQ birthday park surprise is a sucessful one.. Only one that everyone worries most is Enblin, Just wish he can go in RP.. He really change alot.. Independant alot more compared to last time, he even can go work and take train himself.. Congrats him man.. haha..
Ok.. thats all for my post.. Good nights peeps..
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum