text-align:center;



Wednesday, April 9, 2008 | 11:53 PM

0809 all the best..
1st day i have full attendence
2nd day i have 15/16
Last day? I hope its full but willson cant make it, so it'll be 15 if andrea comes..
I was the pillar job in this class, the main incharge to be with them for 3 days.. All of them are good, although they are quiet, its a good thing though, a better study environment.. But when it comes to cheer, they gives a very warm one.. That makes me happy.. The guys are shy, but hopefully they wont after time passes.. I really thanks all the girls for being so helpful.. I can say its kit ying and eunice that did most, they did changes for being high with me.. Although we are kena cold sometime.. But at least its a comfort to me.. haha.. The rest of the girls also enthu more.. But handling forfeit is not my strong points, cause I cant think of any.. But i like to do forfeit.. HAHA.. Tomorrow will be a fun day.. Maths lesson! Will supervise abit.. Mini games will not be those boring one, i will skip those cold ones.. Lastly is the FINALE performance.. 3 hours non stop actions! YAY!

Not clear, but not bad.. Only the girls got the view
Will be taking another tomorrow..

OK! I cant believe.. I said do this hand sign and everyone do it..
Nice sia.. we ROCKS!







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥