text-align:center;



Thursday, March 13, 2008 | 1:55 AM

13 march 2008
Going to sleep early.. Its late now.. 2am.. Will be seeing new staff tomorrow if possible, because I'm only half morning shift.. Went to cut my hair, does not fits my spectacles.. Hopefully the customers wont run away.. LOL.. 19 March, result will be out.. Dont feel like seeing it.. I dont see hope in myself.. Probably lost my A's too.. Too bad then, next semester, I've to work harder.. Felt so stress when I came to poly, give me a break.. Zzz.. Heart pain while breathing didnt cure at all.. Wish I will stay healthy and not fall sick.. Off to bath and sleep now.. Good night people, See ivan and kenneth later~







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥