Chalet is over Seems like all of us have some fun.. Hopefully there is another time.. Did went swimming for the 2 days over there.. BBQ is fun.. Hot dogs too less i think.. LOL.. Errrr.. Also saw kat introducing some handphone jackpot gambling, didnt join in but it seems fun.. Night walks didnt went well without bicycle, i think we shall go pulau ubin and ride bicycle soon! This would be senifer job to organise, because its his idea.. LOL.. I steady one..
Went gym today, walked for 4rounds, ran for 1.. Not bad huh.. Train train train.. Going to have muscle aches.. Work for thur-sun (F,A,M,A), going to be tiring.. Going to sleep early today.. Shall go home now.. No dota for me today.. Thank enblin for the dinner, its always nice to eat family cooked food.. Even though it taste normal, but its always best compared to outside food.. I miss the delifrance hamburger with beef and the dessert.. Shit, I'm getting fat? I must stop my heavy intake of food already.. haha..
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum