text-align:center;



Sunday, March 30, 2008 | 12:59 AM

Yesterday 28th
Ok.. what happen yesterday.. Its super funny if U were on MY SPOT.. HAHA.. I cant stand laughing.. Got my pay, was preparing to go work yesterday.. I was happily going to take money from the ATM machine.. AND! My Card got stuck inside the machine after it ate my card.. Nothing happen after my card went in, the machine just hapily shows the advertisement.. I was like OMG do what!! How to get my card out, i even check my wallet to comfirm if I put it in.. And I am very sure, i put in the card.. So... I call the lost card number, get a new card.. Abit embarassed but funny to tell people waiting behind my card is stuck inside.. haha.. That when I find weird things funny, cause the day before friday, I went to pay bill at night but the machine cant insert my card too.. maybe someone card is stuck inside too.. LOL..


Today 29th
Haha.. This is the 2nd funny thing happen for my 2nd day of work.. Steph was late for work, and said she had diahorrea.. She said she ate a whole watermelon herself.. And then the next day morning lao sai for hours? She no choice, cause she Bian Mi for 1 week le.. But its so funny.. How can a person finish a watermelon.. SOLO somemore.. What a funny person.. haha.. But yeah.. They all call me ah di, I'm so happy to be the youngest so far in my shop.. lucky~ But customers do call me uncle.. Or shocked when I said I am 1990.. Zzz.. I must have turned old.. =/







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥