OFF DAYS!! Wooooo!! Tuesday slacking at home, wed wanted a short meet up with ivan and cut my hair shorter abit and thinner.. I give up! Long hair is irritating and untidy for me.. LOL.. Did 4days of work in one shot, see Xiu Ying and Si Si everyday.. Haha.. Went to 925 with sisi and Lee(new ip incharge).. Lee is good, i cannot dont admit it.. yeah.. Chat, eat and laugh, all live at yishun, so its good isn't it..
Tuesday will have a new staff, which is today! Now 2.50am already.. Call stephanie, same age as me, but I'm always the youngest, wonder she dont study huh? LOL.. Cause she worked full time.. Hopes she can click with us well.. NSQ is fun.. I dont feel like quiting, cause bonds so close as months past, chiong sales together, sian also sian together.. Best in-charge ever, ah xiu!! My respect.. Hopefully no customers find faults with her, especially a fat auntie(regular trouble maker), she have no guts to let me serve.. Serve her only ask for ah xiu.. what a hopeless clown.. Dont let me see her again, I'll make her day bad.. Me and Lee discussed abt her already.. LOL..
Alright its still early.. May go to bed late.. Blog again after I have events.. Good nights to all.. =)
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum