text-align:center;



Sunday, February 3, 2008 | 2:33 AM

If you was not gone that time, I'll not change too.. We've tried so hard to tell ourself that we are not gone.. The promises in stadium will be in me.. Immortal is the song that makes me Pulled through that time.. I knew 6th month together, we're almost gone.. But you wanted to let me hurt lesser.. All these things i know.. And the periods of bonds getting stronger.. If we walked seperate ways now.. I'll think the same as myself.. I didnt changed.. I wish my love one that I cannot be together, to find someone better.. Thats all.. If I'm so bad and the true colors you found in me.. Then thats it.. I cant do anything.. Its set in your mind.. Thats you =)
All the best.. Take cares.. I hope you will not be affected by the me now.. I'm worthless to you.. Study hard.. I cant throw every single thing.. If I've changed, I would have thrown it away.. I know what I said, you will not care to think of it.. Since I cannot change you, means I'm still not your perfect one.. Sorry.. I'll study hard.. Good nights..







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥