text-align:center;



Friday, February 1, 2008 | 1:00 AM

Reflections

About My School and Time
Its going to end soon. My semester 2, Year 2 is approaching. I felt that my results will not be as good as last semester. The heavy projects is making me lose confident. But I'm going to think positive. Final 3 exams would be from 18-22Feb.. Aim for A, but work hard for A too. Saying is one thing. Doing is another matter. So I must Do IT!!! Study like mad. I'll start to "Step JiGay" Busy, anything sms me. Will reply. May be steady, but probably busy luh.... HAHA! Not forgetting my fitness. After coming into MIT diploma, multimedia infocomm technology, I realised my classmates all having dark eye rings. And Me too.. Due to usage of lap top till mid nights 1-3am and wake up at 6am? LOL.. Need hibernations and trainings to get back to my healthy lifestyle~ Yeah.. Thats my reflections of school life and my crampy TIME.

My Family
As for my family. Dad is still working at jolly bean as usual. Mum working at Square2 at the Glee/Fler shop. My Big Sis working in a company, but I'm not sure what she is working as. Maybe still property agent or assistant. 2nd sister converting part time IP-Zone, working at Plaza Singapura. And Myself, working at Baleno Novena and stuying at NYP. Chinese New Year Coming! We did abit of arrangement at home. Spacious and I like it. Even though I live in this 3room-Flat HDB. I don't find it a bad thing. Not a rich person to admit this.. But I just simply love this kind of life. With everyone around me and joke about. Love and care is defitely something my family have. United FOREVER!!

Myself
As everyone knows me well. I'm kinda stuck within a love circle. Walking in cycles myself, just to figure more things out. Friends and family tried to help me but it does not work. But everyone that cares for me, I want to thank you all for concerning me as a Friend or Brother or Anything. I will be putting studying as piority and setting my own futures and goal myself. Single may be a better choice for me, or else I may not be able to make it in life. I'll always loves those that pushes me to study and awaiting for my good future. I really hope that I will not let anyone DOWN. Most importantly is not to let myself DOWN. That will be a big matter if I failed myself. I've grown older each days and learn even more things after thoughts.

Thats is about my reflections for half a year that past.
A phrase for my reflection?
I bet everyone heard of it, "No Pain, No gain"
Omg its 4 words only that I've learn? Nope.. Its just saying it out only. We must experience the pain and hardwork to Gain. Nothing in this world can success without this process. So people please remember to work hard and make sure its hard and difficult enough to gain some knowledge. Dont just live life everyday like an empty shell. Time is precious.

Take cares everyone
Off to sleep and study all the way! Yeah!!

Good luck to all 1990(this year unlucky) and All the best!!
Stay the smiles (=)







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥