The Days that past ok.. Chinese New year have not end yet.. These days were having lots of events, but exams come first before I join you all.. Spent my 3hours of valentines outside, and with my books again.. Celebrate My Big sis birthday on the 15th at clarke quay.. Now I'll await for my exam to be over.. I only manage to cover the subject that is coming.. so at the 18th and 19th, 2 days duration, i need to study one module into my brain, but should be fine.. I love the 2 subjects.. Web design and Networking.. =) Hope i will absorb fast for favourites modules.. Here are some photos I took these days..
Caring and Fun SOULS!! We rocks Enblin the Majiong Tootie xSenifer the blackjack winner Spotty also want Hong Bao? Cute and memoriable Dinner Here and Pics Me and my Sis JUMBO Seafood Restarant, i give them 8/10 Big sis birthday cake.. I ate it up.. My Dad inherited My SD SKILLS..
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum