Happy Chinese New Year everyone! HUAT HUAT! Just reach home.. Around 11pm-3.30am.. With crazy sisters(XP,Sn,Fer), omg.. Actually is being asked to sing nee house to play ma jiong.. But i need to shou ye.. Filial son right? Ok.. Even though i dont like the nagging sound sometimes.. So they say go my house.. Mum was alright with it.. So I anything.. Since CNY, the more the merrier.. Wanted to call the guys de, but all same as me.. Shou ye.. So me and sisters played pokers and majiong.. Drank cups of water and lost some money.. My parents can open Majiong acadamy right? They have ability to manipulate every move of people.. LOL.. Funny sia.. I can't stop laughing.. After the fun Chinese New Year celebration, I need to bring the girls home.. Ok.. Its normal.. Cause its late and I'm A MAN, obviously right... DUH!! Zzzzz... haha..
I walked past and saw lights are up.. Wonder if you are sleeping.. But Have fun for Chinese new year too.. Gonna take a shower and nap awhile.. Going to pray to my ah ma at temple later.. So No sleep for me.. Last survival at home to shou ye.. Hope everyone have a happy and prosperity Year!! LOL.. Good nights..
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum