CNY EVE haha.. I am abit crazy.. I've been laughing for 2 hours liao.. HAHAHAHAHAHAA.. I dont know.. I just feel like laughing for no reason.. HAHAHAA.. >.<
I think CNY coming.. So I'm abit high.. I cant wait to have fun!!!!!!!!!! LOL.. I still have a shirt with a tie print, dont get a chance to wear it.. Maybe I'll wear it on sat, when i meet vizzies.. We are gonna rock the house!! Woooo!!!!!!!! I know I changes my mood fast.. Probably 3/4 of my daily life, i will be laughing.. Haha.. 1/4 of my life when I stop smiling is at night walking home.. Because its left to give serious thoughts towards my day and improvement..
Gonna sleep now.. Need to reach school at 8am, touch up my project and pass up.. Hopefully my last minute work can get good grades? LOL.. Designing is much easier than programming.. But my design mind is quite high expectation to myself.. So if the things i do, its not nice.. I'll delete the whole thing and re-do.. Ok.. Enough of my crap.. Step Ji Gay tired liao.. GOOD NIGHTS!!
Gonna Shou Ye today.. from 6th night to 7th morning.. =) =) parents preparing curry chicken for tomorrow? Omg.. sounds wrong.. But thats a good curry chicken for Chinese new year~~! haha..
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum