25th FEB 2008 Woke up at 2pm today.. Good.. Black eye rings are fading away.. Swimming was cancelled, but basketball is ON! Went to blk637 to play.. With simple wear and some slippers.. Played 2 rounds of full court.. Super hyper! Run here and there like mad people.. But they were laughing, but nvm, as long we wins due to the lost a few days back to them. I'm contented.. Burn off lots of fats.. But tomorrow Quay Long Fishing will be tanning plus exciting! The JJ's, Wei Kiam and his parents together.. kiam says its using line, means no rod, how am I going to fish.. line have short range.. Will try asking dad to lend rod.. FISHING~~
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum