Its the last day of IP zone In-charge.. Heline and Xiu Ying is one of the best in charge I know.. Cant bear to leave them.. They really rock novena.. Heline converted to part time and was transfered to work at Marina square.. Will visit her, if i pass by.. So talking about Novena square, only Me, Xiu Ying, Si Si, Pei Ling and thomas.. 5 of us, a new incharge is coming.. So, hopes its possible to click..
Oh! Ya.. Forget about sally, california girl.. haha.. She cried when she know heline is leaving.. She so emotional.. Super sociable, probably know at least one level of velocity or even more.. She went in my course, NYP-Multimedia Infocomm technology, jia lat.. Gonna have juniors and I cant teach.. good excuse for me? I'll try my best to teach, if anyone ask me.. Its good to keep teaching others, not to lost the skills learnt..
Sign out early for work today, to keep someone awake, but abit too late.. Knew I am abit irritating like monkey.. But i dont know why.. I'm still wondering am i hyper active, or hiding myself.. LOL..
I know I'm not suppose to feel uneasy.. sorry.. Good luck for your exam.. =)
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum