text-align:center;



Friday, February 8, 2008 | 12:07 AM

Got red packets.. Went to take a visit to my grandma, grandpa and Dad's brother at the temple. Prayed to them.. Happy new year.. ... ... ...

After that went to other relatives, but still I felt strange as usual.. Only some are close.. So all I know to say is " Gong Xi Fa cai, thank you!"
Damn retard.. But that is the most I can say.. LOL..

Went to my mum's Sister home.. Ohhh.. Saw my closest cousin, but didnt talked much.. He is 3 years younger than me.. But he is fit and smart.. Plus he is growing taller each year, i think around 172cm.. He is so well discipline and really a very good person.. He even prepared tea for us.. good right ;)

Ok.. Tomorrow need to greet even more relatives.. One year one time! Thats all for my CNY!
Gong Xi Fa Cai









Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥