text-align:center;



Saturday, January 26, 2008 | 2:46 AM

25th Jan 2008
Happy birthday to Fat kiam..
I want to congrats him being 18 year olds already.. Lucky i still have 11 more months of sweet 17th to stay young..


Errrmm.. And I wish him to be more man!
LOL! But after his training of gyms continuously, he slack for a few weeks and now his chest slag again.. LMAO

So today events on the 25th. I called people to go for his birthday. Meet up with Enblin, Zhi hao, Chua and Jeff at RP first.Called Li shuan last minute.. She actually can make it today. Congrats to her Semester 1 with no failures. Ohhhh finally, she is awoken from the big fall last time. Now she is doing good, happy for her. While waiting for the birthday boy so long.. Finally sets off to woodland to meet Li Shuan.. We went straight to Harbour front after the arrival of woodland MRT.

Arriving on Harbour Front MRT, we met up with Ada Yen.. Haha.. Long time no see, but at least li shuan have someone same height as her as compainion.. At first she alone walking with us, said that she is very stress.. But Chua is the 16x survival.. Awaiting for XDD to reach 17x, then can win "S......." totally.. haha.. =p

Jeff went home first.. So we have head counts of Me,Li Shuan, Ada, Wei kiam, Chua, Enblin and Zhi Hao. 7 people, not bad.. Went to Doc Green's food restarant.. Waitress there are young, ok as usual comfirm was being "joked" by our jokers.. LOL.. =_=

While waiting for some more peoples to come, we sat and waited.. So up coming more people, so happy.. Very long no gatherings le.. So adding more peoples consist of Ivan, Singnee, Kenneth and Dickson. 11 head counts.. Started ordering there, its consider ex but healthy food.. But all regretted eatting there.. I BET SO! LOL.. If anyone wonders why, try eating hans then go eat Doc Green to compare..

After food session, not much of things to do.. We went out to see the sea and playing pokers.. Ivan brought pokers, and its useful when all was bored.. Thats all for kiam birthday!!

I'm tired, very tired.. Update pictures when I get them..
Good nights people..







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥