Tuesday, January 8, 2008 | 12:27 AM
Oh no! its 8th Jan, so fast.. I need to bring my phone to repair soon.. And I badly need a battery for my beloved LG flip phone..So that I can used it while repairing my k800i.. That phone is simple, memorable, been through a lot with me and spin about with me too.. Much better than k800i.. haha..7th Jan
I stayed back in school to do HTML, web design.. So needed to make 6 pages including the main one.. Did my first page, now thinking what to write in it.. I gave it a title called "*~My Life~*"
It will be about me, but this file can only be seen by me, cause its created as template only..
After done with Html awhile, enblin called for dinner.. Miracle.. Cause he 2 weeks no ask me out le.. HAHA or rather he knows I'm busy.. So I also wanted a chat though.. So went his house.. Maple lags and we play other games, O2jam, War Craft3 and Gunbound.. So funny.. After that we went for dinner at 848..
It was late after my dinner, so didnt want to disturb your sleep.. I wanted to say good night but I scared to wake you up again.. But I will be quick neext time =) Good nights.. Bye~