text-align:center;



Wednesday, January 2, 2008 | 9:42 PM

2nd Jan 2008
Its boring at home.. I rather listen to lesson whole day if i have nothing on.. Went home and maple, then maple keep lag and dc.. Its too bored and i watched cartoon network.. Think my house de SCV cant view MTV.. Sian..

Since i nothing to do now.. Post photos ba.. Only solo pictures, group all in Digital camera of theirs..

Fat mouse solo pictures, cause JH and clara keep refuse.. But after awhile they took lor, I be camera man.. I did took with her some la.. birthday girl must give face.. But it'll be in the D cams..

KBOX Room number! My favourite!

THIS IS THE UNGLAM PHOTOS that dickson took after his zakum!
I think the lights irritate me that i do this.. As for kenneth he sleep with smiles..
But I'm comfirm its not fake sleep..







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥