Saturday, January 5, 2008 | 12:00 PM
Its 5th Jan.. Iwas in a house bathing, while i heard her(335) dad voice, a scene of someone come home.. Was nervous to get her into trouble, someone walk to knock the toilet door, are u in there girl?? After that they said conrad is it u?? Ok was wondering why conrad name came out..Then silently there is a window for me to sneak out, i move from toilet to her room outside.. there is this short ladder with 4 bars there.. Stretch my legs to reach the ladder.. Knocked her room window, her parents open the door and walked in her room.. I was like "oh shit!".. Then They walked nearer to the window and i wanted to hide.. But the ladder too short, lack of steps, my body too long =_=.. Until I fell down from 3rd storey while hiding down and BOOM! I woke up.. Haha.. Fun? No!! I cant control my dream while i fall! Back to sleep after i woke up.. More weird dreams but I forgot about it..Ok.. that was a weird dream.. Off to work today!! Audre coming to novena, getting studio8 book from me.. She want to practice for her test on monday.. But i bet octupus too blur to do flash.. WAHAHAHA!!
Bye people!! Stay Happy luh!! =D