text-align:center;



Tuesday, January 1, 2008 | 11:58 AM

Happy NEW YEAR!!!
2008 is here!! Time flies~~ Went count down at wei liang house.. We simply just enjoy steamboat.. Like the Jing Zhen Gu(white long mushroom), its nice with chili.. Ate alot then off to play maple for 2 glitch pq.. Went 925 for supper, ate wanton mee.. After that me, enblin, dickson and yuhan went to dickson house to get a disc(Fatal Frame2)

Went to enblin house to play this Horror game? Kenneth volunteer to play.. So we wait for him to come.. While downloading maple into enblin's awaken com that made his dream come true, we played the ultimate CAT MARIO~~!! HAHA.. Kenneth came, watched him play very boring.. He can take pictures of the G****, then I played after he dont want to play.. The graphic is nice, when u didnt touch to controller for quite a time, the face will appear big big on the TV, shocked the hell out of us.. LOL.. After that I played, enblin screaming make me nervous and missed skill.. Suppose to press Obutton, hitted the x! haha.. Then So unlucky keep capture the sister face!! After I missed so many, dont want to play this game le.. LOST a few Tekken 5 and Qudans Claims that CHUA's Steve Very lousy de, See I so pro..... haha.. Pro when kill me only..

Slept on enblin sofa after the games over, was watching dickson Zakum, then fall asleep.. Zzz..
The funny part is while sleeping, dickson zakum half way, I WOKE UP.. U know why? I was choked by my own saliva, daddy does this often too.. Mummy is the witness while she watching Television till midnights normally.. OK.. So after zakum, dickson so happy and start irritating my sleep.. aRGH! But i survive through the night!!

She is more than special to me..







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥