text-align:center;



Saturday, January 12, 2008 | 11:34 PM

12 dec 2008


Today I have my long hour work, from 12pm- 10.30pm
Tired!! Was bored in shop, after holidays, there is no customers..
Chua and hui ping came for visit! haha.. Walk about to decide what to eat for my break time.. Drank mr.bean's soya milk, after that wanted Hans, but they want to look about more, in the end.. Hans is still the best for the couples =)
As for me.. This meal is ok for me.. Add around a few dollar more from kfc 2pc chicken will be the price.. Not too ex~~ Went to eat more ex de before at novena.. HAHA! But I'm happy to eat eat eat~~
Here is the fish and chips

I just realised that I keep claim that i DONT wear BLUE SHIRT! HAHA! Cause my cabinet only have, red,black,white,green, purple, brown shirts.. Dont count blue jeans, thats just a bottom..
So I claim that I dont wear blue shirt, in fact I'm wearing one every night.. A blue big shirt =D







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥