text-align:center;



Monday, December 3, 2007 | 1:22 AM

Was very late home today, Yuhan birthday.. I was sick badly, headache.. Didnt go to work.. After breakfast with them, went to enblin house downstairs.. But if I wasn't sick, I don't get to memorize my 60words essay for french..

After memorizing half of the passage, plan to cityhall, zhihao bring jessica home.. As for Enblin, Jeff and Me, we stroll around till yuhan(birthday boy) comes.. Went to the best place to rest ourself.. The sea at esplanade, its the best place to relax.. After the scenery viewing, we went to esplanade library.. I continue my memorizing till I remember it.. Rest awhile on the sofa in library, but still tired..

At night Botak Jones planned failed, cause the shop is close.. We went to eat normally at S11.. And before I go home, I shocked everyone.. LMAO! xD

That is all for today..
=)







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥