text-align:center;



Friday, December 21, 2007 | 11:38 PM

Tomorrow will be eating Hans with mouse,puppy and Kitty.. LOL.. My present is getting treat a meal!! woo~ Eat is the best.. Errr.. Crazy me is getting high these days, even though after gym my muscleaches even when i eat, rub nose or point to the fitting room!! I feel like jumping about.. haha.. Comment for my thinkings i learnt today!

[Girls know how to love more, Boys learn to love more]

how i think only..
Everyone enjoy this song.. Use explorer(IE) if no sound.. Mozzilla cant hear iwebmusic..
I presents Ashley Tisdale, Last Christmas







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥