text-align:center;



Friday, December 14, 2007 | 11:56 PM

A rainy day
Today is suppose to celebrate my advance birthday, so we went to jurong swimming complex.. But I am the one paying for entry and locker fees!! SHIT!! ARGH!! I think i sallowed lots of water at the wave.. Today swimming is more like a self-torturing pool.. Not only playing under the rain, even the systems will make u tired.. The lazy pool is the most peaceful one.. The jacuzzi pool is making me more tiring.. The children area is making me freeze to death.. The most worst would be the Waves pool, Chua and me sallowed lots of water!! Chua is because of height, I am because of right leg cramp.. So both of us cannot jump higher than the waves and GULP*~ After the deep area of waves.. We tried shallowed water, I was trashed on my head by the waves and rolling until the shore.. Pain and fun! HAHA..

After the tiring day, [me,chua,enblin and zhi hao] went to jurong point for KFC! WOOT! Shall go exercise soon, but chiong work first, my pay is low this month due to exams.. Sianzz

I want to ice-skate with enblin, teach me kick ice on people!~ Till then we will see who is going.. LOL.. As long i get to skate unlimited, it doesnt matter..

Before playing (things i need to kope)
-Studies stuff
-Bank account need to open by next year de poly holiday
-Work more to save money
-Return my dad another 1,400 more
-Play maple? LOL, at least a 24hour 2x
-Less outings but keep in contact(money will burn off fast and time too)


Everyday, every minute and every seconds..
I am wondering.. just wondering away..







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥