My parents went to Malaysia one day.. Today! My birthday present is a levis jeans, with abit of blending.. Ok.. Not bad lah.. But i also recieve this vest! i WAS LIKE DIE! Buy le dont dare to wear.. I cant find the perfect match.. And I dont have shoulders for that.. Probably years later then wear..
As for my job.. I am abit well from headaches, fever, cough, abit flu, sore throat.. So I did well for sales today.. Even though we lost to IPzone.. Cause their print tees is 9.90 minimum 2, mine is 13 minimum 2.. 9.90 have catch all the lime light.. sad.. During end of work.. My new in-charge, past-in charge for plaza sing(Xiu Ying), She bought this pair of whales for 3 dollars.. Cause need to report how many whales sold, saying zero, very pai seh.. LOL.. Work ends, she gave me the whales, haha.. I'll treat it as my present.. xD
Xiu ying's birthday coming soon 14th dec, 2 days earlier, she will be 21.. ARGH!! I want to be 21 too.. I want to learn fast in my 4 years before 21.. Changing alot these days, quit the spamming of vulgarities and attitude problems and less childish.. Yeah.. Thats all.. Any advice how to wear this stupid vest, I really dont know how with my body size.. LOL..
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum