text-align:center;



Monday, December 17, 2007 | 1:42 AM

STARTED FROM 12DEC
Thanks Felicia For the presents.. Love it and Cherish it! Knew you are busy these days, shall meet u up one day~ Stay smiling =D

The 13th Dec
Day of Seoul Garden, already posted it last post.. Pictures still not received.. A great day of food and after that meet enblin, zhi hao and fang.. Treated the cafe cartel as one celebration too.. And snow scene snap shots =p

The 14th Dec
The day of the fantastic 4! Off to swim with the time taken less than the trip going there!! Delicious 1.50 chicken rice and KFC dinners!! No picture without cameras! But its a fun day getting wavy~~~~~~

The 15-16 Dec Non-stop!
A 4 hour work! Was being surprised and shocked when i walk into the Store.. I was happily ending my work, just to put my name tag inside.. And an unexpected surprise pop out.. I saw fire in my store.. Shocked and surprise.. I saw a Han's chocolate cake with a big candle plus 6 candles all lighted up.. Thought the shop is in fire And after the singing of songs, Was told to wish for something.. I was too shocked, surprise, happy and SHY to react.. So all my WISHES are the same.. Said half of it out" I wish everyone to be HAPPY and......."
THANK YOU TO ALL MY Work Friends~!~!




After finishing the cake.. Went to funan and ask for repairing my lappy.. Said that i need to go bukit timah shopping center for the warranty.. Hope it can be fixed before school opens..

Meet chris and his friend(primary3) to watch alvin the chipmunk.. Was late for the movie due to over playing of timezone.. LOL.. Only watched 30minutes because I bought the pop corns already.. Manage to finish the pop corns and coke.. Incredible speed~ Dinner is at Kennys' Muffin, NICE! After that we went to chris house to talk talk.. Thanks his mum for the CUP present! Pictures and a video of a kid playing punches~




After the MOVIE! Thank You My sweet family, Felicia and Vizards.. I Love my count down celebration, Would be Updated detailly at vizard blog or My Big sis blog.. Currently no photo uploaded to com yet.. I am prepared for all the attacks.. Lucky to have umbrella out with me, I insulated all the water elements.. haha..

17th Dec
Will be going out with gan mei(Manice). She knows the way to Bukit timah shopping center, ease for me to fix my lappy~ Then maybe watching Alvin and chipmunk again.. Doesnt matter, just celebrating my bday! Happy jiu hao.. Mei drew me a card.. Thank you..


Dickson will ask me to watch WarLord Movie on this day too.. 2 Movie in a day. LOL.. Hope i dont fall asleep.. Zzz.. HAHA~~

22 DEC??
Fat mouse organising outing with the animal gang.. Lets see what they want to plan on this days.. I need to think about my projects in between these days.. Fun cant occupy all my FUTURE!! WAHAHA!!

FINALE~!
I want to WISH All the be Happy and Thank you!!
Thanks For the Wishing! Loves:
My Sweet Family
Felicia(Special Friend to me)
Christopher TAN(My Brother)
Manice(My Mei)
Ivan Tang(Buddy)
All Novena WorkFriends( Heline, Xiu Ying, An Qi, Carol, Pei Ling, JJ,
WeiShan, Jasmine, SiSi)
All Nyp People for wishing me(YuHang the full time project buddy)
My Clique[Jon Chua, Hui Ping, Enblin, Zhi Hao, YuHan,
Kat, WeiLiang, Kenneth, Rui Qi, Jeff, Sebas, Dickson, Audre]
Carinna, Xi Ping, Eugene, Wei Kiam, Feraldine, Nydia, Sing Nee, My neighbour, Fang..
Yeah, anyone I missed Out?? Do tag in..
Good Nights =D
I'm 18 now.. Opps.. 17.. Getting old.. Forgetful ah.. Maybe I am really 18.. LOL







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥