text-align:center;



Tuesday, December 25, 2007 | 11:20 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BRO~!
Christopher Tan Yi Hao
HAHAHA!

I SHOCKED HIM! Take cab to his house, went to 2nd floor and BOO!! LOL.. He jump up while playing dota.. His house is 3 storeys.. Lazy to explore.. These few days work work work, now its time to study study study.. haha.. Later we will have supper, maybe magi mee like always..

Lets talk about 24th! I am quite happy that there is around 9 of us.. But we didnt spray people, abit childish, but we dont get the fun of counting down.. We went home, cause we dont know what to do after that.. Kinda boring though, i think every year christmas, i wont be going orchard anymore.. Maybe my cousin house.. Ehhh.. As for depavalli or other Events, i will go have fun with all my friends.. LOL.. If there is plans..

Maybe gather the Wants and Run away before London bridge is falling down..
[Intelligent People will know.. I think i know]







Welcome to♥


http://www.musicturnsmeon.blogspot.com/

NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!


Him♥

Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?

Loves♥

Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping

Wishes♥

A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum

Talks♥




Music♥



Reminiscence♥