Wish them happy and smile fat-ly.. HAHA!! LOL.. Tomorrow IS Next Year!!! Stupid time flies that poly is gonna 1 year soon.. I can say that I fear about going up to uni only.. After poly would be work if i cant futher studies.. Cant afford for private studies.. I believe being good in studies doesnt mean u can do it same in work.. But of course we need the basic pontential for first impression.. =) Work hard yeah~! Plannings for the 2 routes is out.. So all i need is do my best..
Went Gym today.. Ohhhh so fun.. I did something i cant normally, dont expect to do 100.. LOL.. Ahhh!!!!!, My skin dont know thick enough to withstand the ultimate pinches.. haha.. Its does hurt a little.. Bruises? Lets see about it then.. =p
Out now.. Let the main spot light today blog herself.. I keep to my sweet morning training.. =) Ciaoz..
Welcome to♥
NO Spamming!
Tag before leaving =)
love(s). ♥
Take care!!
Him♥
Name : Jonathan Tan
Birthday : Born in December 16 1990
Status : I'm Her's on 3rd June
School : Nanyang Polythenic
Common sayings : Shi Meh?
Loves♥
Her
Family & friends
Everything that is red
Money
Travelling the world
Music
Shopping
Wishes♥
A very good Career ahead
A caring wife
Good food!
More outfits
New laptop
Slipper
A drum